"What are you going to do today Napoleon?"
"Whatever I want....GOSH!!!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
LOL!
I figured Jesse would be all over this post comparing pics! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I know hes on here for he has a recent reply!
too bad he doesnt have a muscle in his head lol, its hollow up there.
looks like Napolean has gotten bigger since his movie
look at him now
![]()
What are you doing with that pic of Jesse? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
that picture should be removed immediately. Everyone who has posted on this forum for any amount of time knows that for you to post a picture of yourself(/friend) without a shirt on they have to be in front of a china cabinet.
lol this topic rules.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Shwww your right Moonlight!.. Dang, I need to go buy a china cabinet so can post my pic..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
They Jessie dude set the standard for China Cabinets in shirtless pics. haha
Bookmarks